LONG LOST LAKE TOWNSHIP
JANUARY 10, 2006
Dave Johnson – Supervisor , Jon Jennings – Supervisor, Greg Scherzer – Supervisor, Dick Toomey – Treasurer, Marv Mortenson- Clerk
1. Meeting was called to order by Supervisor Johnson at 7:00 pm.
2. Minutes of last meeting approved. Motion by Jennings, second by Johnson – passed 2-0, Scherzer not voting
3. Treasurer report approved.
Payment to Clearwater County for road maintance. $4,733.68
Motion by Johnson, second by Jennings – passed 2-1, Scherzer voting nay
4. Township road policy. Supervisor Jennings sent the policy to the MAT attorney. It was returned too late to have updates for Jan. meeting. Final draft will be ready for Feb. meeting.
5. Road Supervisor’s duty’s. Approved – motion by Jennings, second by Scherzer – passed 3-0
6. Resolution 2006-1: To move LLL Township election to coincide with the Nov. general election as stated in Resolution 2006-01. Motion by Jennings, second by Scherzer – passed 3-0.
This question will be placed on the March ballot.
7. Noxious Weed control. The form received from the county environmental office was completed. Supervisor Scherzer volunteered to be the township weed inspector. Supervisor Scherzer will meet with the county environmental agent and deliver the form.
8. Much discussion took place regarding preparation for the March election. Supervisor Johnson will work on an informational letter that will be sent to all township registered voters. This will be presented at the Feb. meeting.
9. A letter to the LaPraire township board was drafted and approved. Motion by Johnson, second by Scherzer – passed 3-0. This letter requests reimbursement for gravel that was placed on the part of Big Hill Road and McKenzie Road that lies in LaPraire Township. The letter also requested a meeting between the two boards to discuss the possibility of LLL Township taking responsibility for all maintenance of above said roads.
10. Reminder of the Jan. 24th meeting of Clearwater County Townships
11. Motion for adjournment by Jennings, second by Scherzer – Passed 3-0