Regular Town Board Meeting of
LONG LOST LAKE TOWNSHIP
January 9, 2007
Dave Johnson – Supervisor, Greg Scherzer – Supervisor, Dick Toomey – Treasurer, Marv Mortenson - Clerk
Absent: Jon Jennings - Supervisor
1. Meeting was called to order by Supervisor Johnson at 7:00 pm.
2. Additions to the agenda called for.
Motion to approve the agenda by Johnson, second by Scherzer – passed 2-0
3. Motion to dispense with the reading of the minutes; approve the minutes of the last meeting as written. Motion by Scherzer, second by Johnson – passed 2-0
4. Treasurer report:
-- Cash Balance of $15,435.30
-- Invested Balance of $25,273.62
-- Total Balance of $40,708.92
Motion to approve Treasurer’s report by Scherzer, second by Johnson – passed 2-0
5. Claims for payment:
$136.00 to Clearwater County for snow removal
$119.83 to M-R Sign Co. for speed advisory signs
$100.10 to Farmers Publishing Co.
Motion to approve payment, Scherzer, second Johnson – passed 2-0
6. Old Business:
- Speed advisory signs installed
- Road Work Bids Received:
Lindgren Backhoe Service: Big Hill Fireway Rd $1,200.00
Seaberg Rd $2,300.00
Shegrud Backhoe Service: Big Hill Fireway Rd $3,300.00
Seaberg Rd $2,480.00
- Rough draft of Road Recording was reviewed, with the final draft made ready for the Annual Meeting in March
7. New Business:
- Discussion and preparations for year end financial report
- Discussion and preparations for 2008 budget.
- Discussion about proper notification of land owners when road work is to be done by their residence.
- Beginning discussions on an agenda for the Annual meeting in March
8. Adjournment motion by Scherzer, second by Johnson – passed 2-0
Adjourned at 9:10 PM.
_____________________________ Marv Mortenson, Clerk