Road Supervisors Duties:
1. Work with and make contacts with the County Engineer to direct the level of service and maintenance desired for Township roads in compliance with the Maintenance Agreement with Clearwater County. This includes but is not limited to: snowplowing, blading, sanding and brushing.
2. Drive town roads periodically to determine status of said roads.
3. Make recommendations to the Township Board in regards to road maintenance.
4. Make recommendations to the Township board in regards to future / periodic gravel needs so the board may budget for this expense.
5. Keep the Township Board advised of and conduct inspections of any road work approved by the board as to compliance with the township road policy.